Published on July 21st, 2021 | by gareth0
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King – A Pandemic System Board Game: Trailers And Images
This looks like a very detailed set and it looks like a grat game for fans and collectors.
Today Blizzard and Z-man Games announced World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King – A Pandemic System Board Game!
This collaborative board game brings Pandemic’s cooperative gameplay to the fictional world of Azeroth, tasking players with stopping the fallen Prince Arthas. Players control one of Azeroth’s iconic heroes and must work together to fight their way through the Scourge. Additional game features included below.
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King – A Pandemic System Board Game includes:
- The Pandemic system with familiar mechanics and gameplay, now tweaked to embrace the World of Warcraft universe.
- An extra-large game board featuring forts, temples, battlegrounds and iconic locations from the world of Azeroth.
- Legendary World of Warcraft characters with detailed and sculpted plastic figures, including Thrall, the warchief of the Horde; Varian Wrynn, King of Stormwind; and Sylvanas Windrunner, the Banshee Queen of the Forsaken.
- Quests, a brand-new mechanic to Pandemic that sees players adventuring all across the frozen continent to battle monstrous entities, destroy evil relics, and more.
- Hero Cards that give players an edge against their enemies in the form of equipment for more attack power during combat, special mounts that allow players to move more spaces on their turn, healing potions to restore hit points, and much more.