Published on July 16th, 2019 | by Genevieve Mc Bride0
Godzilla Goes Full Social Media At Comic-Con
So much great stuff going on. We cannot wait.
Godzilla has officially joined social media for the first time ever!
Godzilla Stomps into San Diego Comic-Con for the First Time
The Famous Kaiju Is Celebrating the 65th Anniversary
of the First Film This Year
Who: Godzilla, King of the Monsters
What: Parent company TOHO will have the first dedicated Godzilla booth at SDCC with many exciting activities including:
- A fun green screen photo booth for unique social posts (#Godzilla65)
- A live mural painting by famed Godzilla artist Shinji Nishikawa on Thursday starting at 1pm
- The actual suit used in “Godzilla 2000”
- Props from films throughout the franchise’s history
- SDCC Exclusive – 65th Anniversary 1954 Godzilla Deluxe Vinyl Figure
- Giveaways, photo opportunities and much more gargantuan fun!
When: July 17 – 21
Where: San Diego Comic Con, Booth #3535