Published on January 7th, 2019 | by gareth0
Panasonic Reveals New Consumer Items At CES
Looks like more great stuff to check out when we are at CES.
Today at CES, Panasonic announced several new consumer products and I wanted to make sure you were aware of the company’s latest innovations. New products announced include:
- Panasonic RP-HF410B and RP-NJ310B both feature slim design with modern “athleisure” style and Extra Bass System (XBS) with original acoustic structure and circuit design, ensuring enhanced and robust sound
- Panasonic RP-HTX90N and RP-HTX20B both feature a retro modern style and enhanced bass; the HTX90N also features noise cancelling technology and the HTX20B includes an ergonomic double-hold shape for a secure and stable feel
- LUMIX S: New features and availability for this full-frame, mirrorless camera
- Technics Turntables:
- Technics SL-1200M7 features a new coreless direct drive motor that eliminates cogging, a rotation irregularity, and enables stable rotation and powerful torque for accurate sound reproduction, and a platter that allows users to rotate in reverse when the speed selector button and “Start/Stop” button are pressed simultaneously, expanding the breadth of possibility for DJ play styles.
- Technics SL-1500C boasts a host of original Technics technology for the audiophile coupled with an optimized motor control that delivers high rotation accuracy and high performance while eliminating the need for parts replacement and maintenance
- Technics EAH-F70N and EAH-F50B Wireless Headphones: both feature voice assistance activation and support LDAC™, Qualcomm® and apt-X™ HD, and offer excellent response and high to reproduce accurate and faithful high-res-equivalent sound
- Technics SL-G700 Super Audio CD player, a multi-digital player that covers most of the digital audio media available today