Published on January 14th, 2021 | by gareth0
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Reveals New Content
Just played the new map and lots of good stuff coming.
The biggest year of Black Ops continues with new weaponry, modes and more starting today, as well as the beloved Express 6v6 multiplayer map and and an all-new Zombies experience coming on February 4th with the new Firebase Z map.
The following are included in the Season One Update:
- Sanatorium multiplayer map – Ten squads of four will head up to the Ural Plains to fight over objectives and vehicles on land, sea and air.
- Express multiplayer map – Returning from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Express arrives Feb. 4 in Cold War as a 6v6 Multiplayer favorite, known fondly as the hi-tech train station that hosted many a jaw-dropping moment in competitive Call of Duty history.
- Operator Zeyna joins the fight in Cold War and Warzone, starting on January 21st.
- New multiplayer modes, including the continuation of the fast-paced 3v3 experience, Face Off. Additional modes include Dropkick (live now), Snipers Only Moshpit and Endurance Mode.
- In February, the Dark Aether storyline continues with an all-new Zombies map called Firebase Z and new Onslaught maps. Available now is the new Zombies mode entitled Cranked.
- Zombies Free Access Week is live now through January 21.
For more information about the Season One Update, head to: https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2021/01/BOCW-Season-One-Continues