Published on July 16th, 2020 | by gareth0
Aeolis Tournament Launches Today On Steam And Soon On The Switch
This looks like a fun game.
QUEBEC CITY, July 16th, 2020 – Beyond Fun Studio is delighted to announce the release of its first game Aeolis Tournament. The frantic 8 player party game is now available on Steam (PC, MacOs, Linux), the Nintendo Switch version will follow on July 23rd. To celebrate the launch, each version will have a 15% discounted price for a week, after which the game will come back to its full price of $14.99, €12,49 and £11.49.
The perfect summer game!
Aeolis Tournament is a Nintendo-inspired party game where up to 8 players compete in various game modes based on a simple one-button mechanic. Characters use an air cannon to control the power of the wind and affect their surroundings. It’s a high-tempo game in the vein of Fuzion Frenzy with a cartoony and colorful art direction. Aeolis Tournament features physics-based gameplay, a tournament mode and local & online multiplayer play.
• Up to 8 players Multiplayer Offline/Online cross-platform
• Simple controls/mechanic: accessible and fun for all type of players
• 6 game modes and 6 characters!
• Achievements and progression system with unlockable items
• Customization: fashion items & character skins
• Will be supported with new content post launch (game modes, characters, items..)