Published on June 29th, 2020 | by gareth0
Amazon Studios Reveals Free Screening Program in Phoenix And Las Vegas
This seems like an interesting idea.
Amazon studios has put together a free screening program which I hope you can help promote. I know this is a really quick turn for this first one and that Leigh forwarded the general release about the program.
This free screening program is at the Drive-In in both Phoenix and Las Vegas. It’s a program of popular double features running every other week. The series starts on July 1 and runs every other week through August 26. Dates and titles are below:
- Movies to make you fall in love: July 1
- Love & Basketball (Warner Bros. / New Line)
- Crazy Rich Asians (Warner Bros.)
- Movies that make you proud: July 15
- Black Panther (Disney)
- Creed (Warner Bros.)
- Movies to inspire your inner child: July 29
- Hook (Sony Pictures)
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Sony Pictures)
- Movies to make you open your eyes: August 12
- Do The Right Thing (Universal)
- Get Out (Universal)
- Movies to make you laugh: August 26
- Coming to America (Paramount Pictures)
- Girls Trip (Universal)
This is a master link to the main page
Can you possibly post? Ideally if you can post several times throughout the program that would be awesome!
Here is a PSA on the program.