Published on June 11th, 2020 | by gareth0
The Guerrilla Collective Adds 19 More Companies
The lineup keeps growing as more companies have signed on.
GUERRILLA COLLECTIVE ADDS 19 MORE COMPANIES TO ITS JUNE 13-15 SHOWCASE
ID@Xbox & Steam to support this inaugural collaboration of game companies, featuring news, reveals and a three-day charity drive
June 11, 2020 – With just a couple days left until its virtual doors open, the Guerrilla Collective has today announced the final round of incredible additions to its already stellar lineup. Twitch will host all three days of the Guerrilla Collective online showcase on the new Twitch Gaming channel on June 13, 14 and 15, with an updated start time of 9 a.m. PDT / 18:00 CEST each day.
Brand-new members of the Guerrilla Collective include:
- Afterburner Studios (Dreamscaper)
- Chibig (Deiland, Summer in Mara)
- Dear Villagers (ScourgeBringer, The Forgotten City)
- Decoy Games (Swimsanity!)
- Deep Silver (Iron Harvest, Maneater)
- Exbleative (EXO ONE)
- The Game Bakers (Haven, Furi)
- Gamechuck (Speed Limit, Trip the Ark Fantastic)
- HandyGames (Through The Darkest Of Times,Spitlings)
- Kool2Play (Uragun)
- Mixtvision (Minute of Islands, A Juggler’s Tale)
- Mode 7 (Frozen Synapse, The Colonists)
- Noodlecake (Golf Blitz, Summer Catchers)
- Sold Out (No Straight Roads, Gestalt: Steam & Cinder)
- Super.com (Raji: An Ancient Epic, Broken Lines)
- Tate Multimedia (Urban Trial Tricky, Kao the Kangaroo)
- tinyBuild (Hello Neighbor, Streets of Rogue)
- Troglobytes Games (HyperParasite)
- Walkabout Games (Wanderlust: Travel Stories, Liberated)
These companies join the ranks of Larian Studios, Rebellion, Funcom, Nightdive, Versus Evil, Fellow Traveller, Humble Games, the Paradox Insider and many, many more! Visit guerrillacollective.com for the full list of participants!
In addition to the kickass content coming from all Guerrilla Collective partners, the new online event has garnered support from some of the biggest names in the industry, including ID@Xbox, Steam and Twitch, building on the support from IGN’s “Summer of Play” and GameSpot’s “Play For All” initiatives. ID@Xbox, a Gold Sponsor for Guerrilla Collective, has been instrumental in backing the event behind the scenes, and Senior Director Chris Charla will join host Greg Miller on Sunday, June 14, to share highlights of upcoming games on their radar.
With the special Guerrilla Collective event page on Steam, fans can check out demos, wishlist, purchase or pre-purchase many of the games featured in the Guerrilla Collective, including some special offers! Steam will also broadcast the Guerrilla Collective stream during each day of the event. The official Guerrilla Collective Steam event page can be found at: https://store.steampowered.com/sale/guerrillacollective.
Guerrilla Collective will also be driving donations toward three charities throughout each broadcast over the weekend. These charities are:
- NAACP – The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is to secure the political, educational, social and economic equality of rights in order to eliminate race-based discrimination and ensure the health and well-being of all persons.
- UNICEF – As the number of COVID-19 cases soars, so do the needs of children and their families. From delivering life-saving health supplies, to building water and hygiene facilities, to keeping girls and boys connected to education and protection, UNICEF is working to slow the spread of COVID-19 and minimize its impact on children worldwide.
- Gameheads – Based out of Oakland, Calif., Gameheads uses video game design, development and DevOps to engage, prepare and train low-income youth and youth of color ages 15-24 in the Bay Area for careers in the tech and video game industries.
Charity donations can be given through the following link: https://linktr.ee/GCcharity.
What: Guerrilla Collective is a brand-new online press conference event and showcase taking place June 13, 14 and 15. Each day boasts never-before-seen content and exciting news from independent game companies all around the world. A truly collaborative and agnostic effort owned by everyone involved, the event is produced by Media Indie Exchange (The MIX) with Kinda Funny Games Showcase and is hosted by Greg Miller.
When: June 13, 14 and 15, starting at 9 a.m. PDT / 18:00 CEST each day (please note updated start time)