Published on May 28th, 2020 | by gareth0
The Guerrilla Collective Adds Even More Companies
The list keeps growing and is even more impressive.
THE GUERRILLA COLLECTIVE GROWS, ADDING MORE COMPANIES TO ITS STELLAR ONLINE VIDEO GAME SHOWCASE
Over 30 independent game companies join forces for a weekend stacked with news and reveals, airing June 6-8 on Twitch
May 28, 2020 – The Guerrilla Collective, a worldwide coalition of leading independent game companies and partners, has added even more amazing studios and partners to its roster for its inaugural three-day online showcase, running June 6, 7 and 8 on Twitch.
The latest companies to join the Guerrilla Collective include:
- Batterystaple Games (20XX, 30XX)
- Beyond Fun Studio (Aeolis Tournament)
- Interabang Entertainment (Super Combo Man, Jay and Silent Bob Mall Brawl)
- Kitfox Games (Boyfriend Dungeon, Dwarf Fortress)
- MidBoss (Read Only Memories: NEURODIVER, 2064: Read Only Memories)
- New Blood Interactive (DUSK, AMID EVIL)
- Nightdive Studios (System Shock, Turok)
- Ninja Garage
- Nito Souji (Pull Stay)
- Sam Eng (Skate Story, Thousand Ant)
- SEGA of America
- Serenity Forge (Neversong, Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse)
- Team Coreupt
- The Molasses Flood (The Flame in the Flood, Drake Hollow)
They will be joining previously announced participants Larian Studios, Paradox Interactive, Raw Fury, Rebellion, and over a dozen additional companies showcasing games during the Guerrilla Collective. This brand-new online press conference is a collaborative effort between games industry peers from all over the globe. Guerrilla Collective is a truly independent endeavor within the games industry, with its activities and resources shared among all partners to bring players everywhere a new celebration of play during these uncertain times.
The Guerrilla Collective is produced by Media Indie Exchange (The MIX) in partnership with the Kinda Funny Games Showcase, hosted by Greg Miller, and is part of IGN’s “Summer of Gaming” and GameSpot’s “Play For All” initiatives.