Published on May 5th, 2020 | by Genevieve Mc Bride0
Apex Legends: Season 5 Trailer
I think this will make fans of the game happy as now they have more to do.
Today, Respawn is shedding even more light on Apex Legends’ newest Legend, the high-society thief Loba, and how her introduction will impact the Apex arena. In Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor, the next chapter in the critically acclaimed ever-evolving multiplayer game, Loba’s search in the seedy underbelly of Kings Canyon will uncover secrets that set off a chain of events drastically changing the map as competitors know it.
Today, the Quest for “The Broken Ghost” begins with the first ever Weekly Hunt in Apex Legends. Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor introduces our first Quest to Apex Legends – a season-long search to find nine pieces of a mysterious artifact. Players with a sharp eye and curiosity for the mysteries of the Outlands will be rewarded generously in Season 5, and Quests will give them a way to unpack the in-game lore, all while controlling how they digest the narrative Respawn continues to build.
Players can now begin the first of this season’s weekly Hunts, which is a foray into Kings Canyon at Night to retrieve pieces of a cryptic artifact. Players can brave those dangers solo or with their squad, but to earn Rewards, they must unlock the mission themselves. Rewards unlock serial chapters that tell the Story of “The Broken Ghost” artifact, and by recovering all nine pieces of the relic, players will take a deep dive into the past to uncover a secret that the Outlands might not be ready for.
Follow Loba’s road to revenge against Revenant’s evil onslaught in the Apex Legends Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor launch trailer:
Legends Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor is set to launch
for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Respawn has further expanded on the ever
evolving lore of this critically acclaimed multiplayer action shooter and is
ushering in even more content with Season 5 including the new Legend Loba, new
Quests mode, major map changes, an all-new Battle Pass, and more.
trailer highlighting Loba’s skills against the competition can be found in a
new Legend Vignette trailer
cunning new legend has a vendetta against the terrifying, seemingly immortal
Revenant. This has given her a thirst for blood and the skills to avenge her
family’s untimely death. After her parents’ murders, Loba grew up to become a
famous high society socialite by day, and the Outlands’ most impressive and
dangerous thief by night. Now she is looking for answers, loot and most of all,
Legends Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor, Respawn is
introducing a myriad of new content and changes including:
- Legend: Her
- powerful teleportation skill allows Loba to get a jump on her foes, while her
- passive ability gives her a leg up when scoping out loot. Loba’s ultimate
- ability, the Black Market, will open up a one-stop-shop for her squadmates to
- collect the best loot in the area.
- – A brand new mode in Apex
- players looking for riches, glory and additional story can hunt for treasure and
- participate in a nine-week series of PvE quests in Season
- Changes: Loba’s
- entrance to King’s Canyon to hunt down and destroy Revenant has had a ripple
- effect on the arena, shaking up beloved drop-in locations including Skull Town,
- and changing how competitors may choose to navigate their next strike or
- defensive hold.
- – An all new battle pass boasting over 100 exclusive items including skins,
- Battle Pass content and Apex Packs.
- Leagues Series 4:
- Ranked Leagues Series 4 is introducing “reconnect.” If players get disconnected
- due to internet weather, a quick brownout, or a crash in the game they can now
- restart and reload back into the session.
Launching on May 12 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, Apex Legends Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor will feature a brand new game mode, Quests, that will have players hunting for treasure and answers each season. All Quest competitors who complete their mission will be rewarded richly. In addition, players can also expect the season split once again with Ranked Leagues Series 4 kicking off in Kings Canyon before the return to World’s Edge in June.
For all the latest updates, follow Apex Legends on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or visit www.playapex.com.