Published on April 9th, 2020 | by gareth0
More Titles Announced For Google Stadia
Google seems to be trying to get as much news as possible and now we have word of more games coming to the Google Stadia. The release is below.
April 9 – There’s nothing quite like getting lost within the worlds of adventure games like Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, République, and West of Loathing, which are arriving this year for purchase on the Stadia store. Explore the hand-drawn characters of the Monster World Kingdom, escape a dangerous futuristic world, or embark on a zany quest through the wild west.
A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure! Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music, and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You’ll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await.
- Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
- Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
- Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
- Hand drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
- Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi, and Takeshi Yanagawa.
Developed over five years by industry veterans at Camouflaj (developers of the upcoming Marvel’s Iron Man VR), République is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of a corporate republic.
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a dangerous futuristic world. By hacking into the nation’s elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of deception across five thrilling episodes.
Say howdy to West of Loathing — a single-player slapstick comedy adventure role-playing game set in the wild west of the Kingdom of Loathing universe. Traverse snake-infested gulches, punch skeletons wearing cowboy hats, grapple with demon cows, and investigate a wide variety of disgusting spittoons.
Talk your way out of trouble as a silver-tongued Snake Oiler, plumb the refried mysteries of the cosmos as a wise and subtle Beanslinger, or let your fists do the talking as a fierce Cow Puncher. Explore a vast open world and encounter a colorful cast of characters, some of whom are good, many of whom are bad, and a few of whom are ugly.
- A sprawling open world, chock full of quests, puzzles, and mysteries
- Lush hand-drawn black and white graphics
- Full stick-figure customization
- Thousands of jokes, gags, and goofs
- Crunchy turn-based combat (but only if you want it)
- Liberal use of the Oxford comma
- Over 50 hats
- Disreputable saloons
- Several gulches
- A drunk horse
- NOTE: characters are not literally colorful (the game is in black and white)