Published on August 14th, 2019 | by gareth0
Days Of War Blasts Into PAX West With A New Trailer
This one may be worth a look.
World War II shooter fans have a reason to celebrate as they take up arms and
choose whether to fight for the Allied or Axis forces in the full release of online
multiplayer first-person shooter Days of War
(https://store.steampowered.com/app/454350/Days_of_War/) early next year. Developed
by Driven Arts and published by Graffiti Games, Days of War expands upon the
team-based, close quarters, non-stop action of classic World War II multiplayer
shooters to create the ultimate player-vs-player (PVP) experience.
Days of War previously released into Early-Access on Steam where it quickly amassed
tens of thousands of downloads and Wishlists as well as a massive community of
enthusiastic players. Since Early Access, Driven Arts has been hard at work
expanding Days of War to create the best World War II shooting game possible by
developing and polishing a myriad of new content that will enter the game at full
release in early 2020. A list of key updates is below, and as a reminder these will
not go into the game until early 2020.
More information is available in the below press release. Days of War is playable at
PAX West .
KEY UPDATES SINCE EARLY ACCESS
* 10 new maps and 2 rebuilt maps, including 3 new theaters of war (Italy, Africa,
* 2 new factions and 40 weapons added
* Major optimization across all hardware
* Redesigned recoil and movement mechanics
* Added Multiplayer bots with local practice mode
* Added Map Editor and Steam Workshop support
* Redesigned graphics, UI and HUD
* Added classes with customizable loadouts
* Added dynamic bullet penetration based on thickness and material type
* Improved shot feedback