Published on August 7th, 2019 | by gareth0
FIFA 20, Career Mode
Looks like more great things are ahead for fans of the series.
This year in FIFA 20, Career Mode allows players to shape the future of their club with new features that are focused on bringing more depth and authenticity to the game – some of the highlights include:
- Create and customise your manager with more options that let you change the body type, skin tone, clothing, and hairstyles, and even create female managers for the first time
- Directly impact your team’s morale and performance through interactive press conferences, squad rotation, one-to-one chats, and more
- Dynamic UI reflects the authentic branding of the Premier League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, LaLiga Santander, MLS, and UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
- Control your players’ potential OVR with Dynamic Player Potential – the better they play on the pitch, the higher their potential will grow
- Best career moments are highlighted in the News Feed with new Live News Screenshots from matches you play
To learn more about all the updates and new features coming to Career Mode in FIFA 20, check out the latest Pitch Notes for in-depth info: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/pitch-notes-fifa-20-career-mode-deep-dive
In FIFA 20, players can experience a whole new way to play the game in VOLTA FOOTBALL by taking their learnings from the streets and applying them to the stadium or vice versa, from playing balls off the wall to performing a futsal drag – the flair and creativity of street football comes to life. Check out the trailer here and download assets here.
Gameplay in VOLTA FOOTBALL is built on top of the existing EA SPORTS FIFA Gameplay engine that develops and refines current elements of the game while adding new and fundamentally unique mechanics. Providing players with variety and diversity, a range of different modes with varying circumstances and rule combinations elevates the experience to bring the key elements of street football to life in the game. Additionally, simplified rules, custom ball mechanics, various environments, different match types (Rush Keepers, Street with Keepers, Futsal), along with a whole lot of flair, add to the authentic experience. In Kick Off mode, existing footballers from the World’s biggest clubs can compete in the streets and players can choose from a variety of options with VOLTA House Rules depending on what they want to jump into, including Survival, No Rules and First to X.
Additionally, VOLTA FOOTBALL also includes a story mode that takes players through the world of VOLTA. Along with an online connected experience in VOLTA TOUR where players can journey to different locations all over the world, including Tokyo, Amsterdam, New York, Cape Town, Mexico City, Rome, Paris and more. And, players can make their way through promotion and relegation with online VOLTA LEAGUE where the new player versus player formats places your team against others online, and wins lead to promotion into a higher division.
To learn more about VOLTA FOOTBALL, including additional gameplay details, modes, how progression works and more, check out the latest Pitch Notes: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/pitch-notes-fifa-20-volta-football