Published on July 6th, 2019 | by gareth0
Theatre Box Reveals Superhero And Star Wars Inspired Menu At SDCC
While special menu items are nothing new at SDCC; this is a rather interesting one as it is not the standard menu items tweaked out and renamed.
Superheroes and Star Wars:
Theatre Box® to Celebrate Comic-Con International
with Movie-Inspired Menu
Tweet It: Take a bite out of #ComicCon with a themed menu including the Captain America Burger, The Deadpool Wrap and more at @TheatreBoxSD, available Thursday, July 18 through Sunday, July 21. @SugarFactory #TheatreBoxSD #GaslampQuarter #SDCC #SDCC2019
SAN DIEGO (July 1, 2019) – Theatre Box®, the Gaslamp Quarter’s new luxury theatre, dining and entertainment complex, will introduce a menu for Comic-Con International inspired by new releases from Disney, Marvel and more, available Thursday, July 18 through Sunday, July 21.
The limited-edition menu, available to order in Theatre Box’s full-service restaurant, Sugar Factory American Brasserie; or at the push of a button in TCL Chinese Theatre’s luxury dine-in cinema, will include:
- The Deadpool Wrap, a tomato tortilla filled with crispy chicken, romaine lettuce, parmesan, croutons and buffalo dressing;
- Do or Do Not Yoda Wrap, a spinach tortilla filled with turkey, bacon, tomato, lettuce, avocado and chipotle aioli;
- The Wonder Woman Salad, a mixture of quinoa, kale, tomato, cucumber, carrots, mint, basil and lemon vinaigrette;
- The Iron Fist Salad, made with farro, strawberries, baby arugula, goat cheese, shaved fennel, crispy shallots and balsamic vinaigrette;
- Captain America Burger, a certified Black Angus beef patty topped with Vermont white cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickles, crispy onions and Sugar Factory sauce sandwiched between blue brioche bun;
- Shazam! Hot Dog, topped with aged cheddar cheese and relish, served on a brioche bun;
- Hulk Sliders, Sugar Factory’s classic miniature burgers served on green buns with American cheese, crispy onions, Sugar Factory sauce and a take-home duckie.