Published on June 26th, 2019 | by gareth0
Toho And Godzilla Stomp Into San Diego Comic-Con For the First Time
Looking forward to seeing what they have.
Godzilla Stomps into San Diego Comic-Con for the First Time
The Famous Kaiju Is Celebrating the 65th Anniversary
of the First Film This Year
Who: Godzilla, King of the Monsters
What: Parent company TOHO will have the first dedicated Godzilla booth at SDCC with many exciting activities including:
- A fun green screen photo booth for unique social posts (#Godzilla65)
- A live mural painting by famed Godzilla artist Shinji Nishikawa
- The actual suit used in “Godzilla 2000”
- Props from films throughout the franchise’s history
- SDCC Exclusive Godzilla products
- Giveaways, photo opportunities and much more gargantuan fun!
When: July 17 – 21
Where: San Diego Comic Con, Booth #3535