Published on May 28th, 2019 | by gareth0
Warhammer: Chaosbane Endgame And DLC Trailer
This looks interesting.
Lesquin, France, May 29, 2019 – After two beta phases in which the players were able to discover four game environments, BIGBEN and EKO Software are revealing the endgame as well as the details of all the free and paid content that will be available to players after launch.
- Once the main quest is finished, the player will be able to restart with a new character while keeping everything they’ve previously unlocked: crafting, fragments, money, etc.
- Additionally, finishing the game will unlock different endgame modes:
- Expedition mode: the best way to start a fast game, alone or with friends, in randomly-generated levels.
- Relic hunt: the player may purchase a map from the Collector’s Guild in order to get access to a dungeon which offers several difficulty levels and lets players collect heroic gear.
- Boss Rush: lets you confront the campaign bosses as quickly as possible in order to test builds and gear.
- Regular updates available for everyone:
- The first will add a difficulty level and new gear.
- Then a permanent death mode will be added.
- A new heroic set for each of the heroes and extra difficulty levels.
- An increase to maximum character level.
- Paid updates (included with the Season Pass):
- The first DLC will offer new emotes and a passive skill letting you increase the chances of finding heroic items.
- The following DLC will then add a passive skill letting you more easily find God fragments, as well as an alternative God skill tree for each character.
- The third DLC will contain new companions for all playable characters.
- The fourth DLC will contain an entirely new story, told through a new act, separate from the main campaign, taking place in never-before-seen environments. This time, instead of the forces of Chaos, you’ll face off against ancient undead evil in the form of the Tomb Kings.
The first action RPG to take place in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world, Warhammer: Chaosbane
- plunges the player into the heart of the Old World, a continent marked by the Great War against Chaos, a bloody conflict which ravaged the Empire of men. They will embody a human, a high elf, a wood elf, or a dwarf, and discover the iconic locations of the
Warhammer Fantasy Battles
- universe that’s captured the imaginations of millions of fans across the world.
- will be available on
PlayStation 4TM, Xbox One, and PC starting June 4th, 2019
- and beginning
- for owners of the