Published on May 18th, 2018 | by Joseph Saulnier0
Antigraviator Launch Trailer
Iceberg Interactive and developer Cybernetic Walrus have announced their multi-award winning anti-gravity racing game Antigraviator will release for PC on June 6 through Steam and major digitial retailers, with the PlayStation® 4 and Xbox® One release following later this year.
Antigraviator is a sleek new take on the anti-gravity racing genre. Use traps, power-ups, and boosts to overtake your opponents and dominate the track in single- or multi-player modes. In a unique twist, the player has unlimited speed at their disposal, the only limit being their skill and ability to avoid walls and other obstacles. Check out the launch trailer below.
“We’re extremely proud of Antigraviator and how the development has gone. We had the opportunity to showcase the game at several events such as GDC and PAX East, and the audience response was very positive” says Mike Coeck, CEO of Cybernetic Walrus. “We know that PC gamers have been looking forward to playing our game and its greatest asset: no speed limit. In addition, we’re working hard on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game and thank console gamers for their patience.”
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships, and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Challenge anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the leaderboard
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds, each with three dynamic courses
- Stunning realistic 2D graphics powered by Unity
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience.
Look for Antigraviators on Steam on June 6, 2018, and PS4 and Xbox One later this year.
For more information on Antigraviator, please visit:
Stay up-to-date with the latest Antigraviator news and information on the official website http://www.antigraviator.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/