Published on April 26th, 2018 | by Genevieve Mc Bride0
Promotional Partners For Incredibles 2 Revealed
Interesting list of partners here.
“INCREDIBLES 2” LAUNCHES SUPER PROMOTIONS CAMPAIGN, WELCOMING 14 TOP BRANDS TO THE INCREDIBLE FAMILY
“Incredibles 2” Opens Nationwide June 15
BURBANK, Calif. (April 26, 2018) – Disney•Pixar’s all-new “Incredibles 2” kicks off a super-sized campaign this month, featuring 14 incredible family brands, including ADT, Alaska Airlines, American Egg Board, Best Western, Bounty, Chrysler, Clorox, Coppertone, Horizon Organic, Juicy Juice, Kleenex, McDonalds, SleepNumber and Zillow. Directed and written by Brad Bird (“Iron Giant,” “The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille”), and produced by John Walker (“The Incredibles,” “Tomorrowland”) and Nicole Paradis Grindle (“Sanjay’s Super Team” short, “Toy Story 3” associate producer), “Incredibles 2” opens in U.S. theaters June 15, 2018.
“‘Incredibles 2’ is a fun, action-packed adventure featuring the lovable, relatable Parr family, who just happen to have super powers,” says Lylle Breier, senior vice president, global marketing partnerships for The Walt Disney Studios. “We are fortunate to team up with 14 great brands for this incredible campaign that will reach families nationwide.”
The “Incredibles 2” promotional campaign features the following brands.
- ADTis an Incredible security company in the United States and Canada, with the ADT Pulse® home automation suite helping to protect the home of the greatest family of Supers. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT can help you easily design a SUPER smart and SUPER safe home. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Fla., and employs more than 18,000 everyday heroes of their own that are standing by to help protect against the world’s toughest villains.
- Alaska Airlines and its regional partners fly 44 million guests a year to more than 115 destinations with an average of 1,200 daily flights across the United States and to Mexico, Canada and Costa Rica. With Alaska and Alaska Global Partners,guests can earn and redeem miles on flights to more than 900 destinations worldwide. Learn more about Alaska’s award-winning service at alaskaair.com and blog.alaskaair.com. Alaska Airlines, Virgin America and Horizon Air are subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group (NYSE: ALK).
- The American Egg Board — The Incredible Egg just got a little more incredible. In celebration of “Incredibles 2,” The Incredible Egg is cooking up customized recipes that reflect each of the leading characters’ personalities. The campaign will come to life on org and The Incredible Egg social media channels, including Facebook, Instagramand Pinterest. Each character will have a stylized portrait and recipe that showcases how they like their eggs, based on their personalities and/or super powers.Home of The Incredible Egg, the American Egg Board (AEB) is the national marketing organization of America’s egg farmers. AEB’s mission is to increase demand for eggs and egg products through research, education and promotion. AEB is located in Chicago.
- Best Western® Hotels and Resorts will launch an exciting promotion in celebration of “Incredibles 2,” where Best Western Rewards® members can enjoy an Incredibly Rewarding Summer by visiting com for offers and details. Best Western has been a trusted hotel brand for family vacations for more than 70 years, and with over 4,200 locations in more than100 countries and territories worldwide, Wherever Life Takes You, Best Western Is There.®
- Bounty is part of P&G [NYSE:PG], which serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.comfor the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
- Chrysler Brand’snewChrysler Pacifica is the perfect incredible vehicle for incredible families everywhere. As part of an upcoming marketing campaign, the brand will launch three television commercials which spotlights the Chrysler Pacifica and includes footage featuring the Parr family from “Incredibles 2.” The Chrysler Pacifica is the most innovative minivan in its class with exclusive-to-the-segment features such as Stow ’N Go seating, Uconnect Theater with built-in apps and games, and hands-free sliding doors and lift gate. As America’s first and only hybrid minivan, Pacifica Hybrid delivers 84 MPGe and a total driving range of 566 miles, providing a no-compromise vehicle when it comes efficiency and comfort. Whether you’re saving the world or running errands, the Chrysler Pacifica is the ultimate vehicle for families, especially super families.
- The CloroxCompany (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,100 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2017 sales of $6 billion. Clorox is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, a community of global leaders committed to sustainability. The company has been broadly recognized for its corporate responsibility efforts, most notably being named to the Drucker Institute’s 2017 Management Top 250 list, The Just 100: America’s Top Citizens list, CR Magazine’s 2017 Best Corporate Citizens list and the first sector-neutral Bloomberg Gender Equality Index in 2018. In support of its communities, The Clorox Company and its foundations contributed about $11 million in combined cash grants, product donations and cause marketing in fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit com, including the Good Growth blog, and follow the company on Twitter at @CloroxCo. CLX-B
- Coppertone®, the No. 1 pediatrician-recommended sunscreen brand, launches its promotion in May. Consumers will see the “Incredibles” characters on the Coppertone® KIDS sunscreen spray product. The film’s release will be supported with in-store displays and via consumer promotions, including an offer for a free Fandango promo code to see the film with a purchase of two Coppertone products (over 3 oz.).1 Launching the first U.S. sunscreen product in 1944, Coppertone® has remained the industry leader in sun care. Coppertone® has been at the forefront of sunscreen innovation, pioneering the development of the SPF system, creating the Sport sunscreen category and inventing the first-ever continuous spray sunscreen packaging. Through the state-of-the-art Solar Research Center, Coppertone® scientists leverage cutting-edge technology and consumer insights to stay ahead of customer needs and industry trends. Coppertone® is manufactured and marketed by the Consumer Health Division of Bayer.
- Frigo® Cheese Heads® is focusing on family fun in 2018. Incredible things happen when an incredible all-family snack cheese brand collaborates with the exciting, all-familymovie “Incredibles 2.” Frigo® Cheese Heads® will support the movie launch with an Incredible promotion featured on retail POS, packaging, social media and in advertising. In addition, the brand will be executing exclusive retail customer programs driving more excitement and engagement with shoppers within select markets.
- Horizon Organic is introducing “Incredibles 2”-themed packaging, which will feature America’s favorite Supers on select 6-pack and 12-packs of Horizon Aseptic Milk Boxes. Additionally, consumers will be able to enter a Horizon sweepstakes2for the chance to win daily prizes and a grand-prize vacation by purchasing the promotional shelf stable milk and registering. The “Incredibles 2”-themed promotional packaging and sweepstakes will be available nationwide starting in June. Horizon Organic is part of Danone North America, a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone. For more information, please visit com or Horizon.com.
- Juicy Juice® is excited to help parents and kids suit up for “Incredibles 2” with an on-pack takeover and incredible promotion that kicks off May 1. For more details, visit juicyjuice.com/Incredibles2. Part of Connecticut-based Harvest Hill Beverage Company, Juicy Juice® is the leading 100 percent kids’ juice brand in the U.S. Juicy Juice products are available in single-serve and multi-serve formats to the retail and foodservice channels. For complete nutrition facts, recipe and activity ideas, and other helpful information, visit JuicyJuice.com. For more information on Harvest Hill, please visit HarvestHill.com.
- Kleenex® Brand, America’s leader in facial tissue, will be offering “Incredibles 2” graphics on select Trusted Care® bundle pack® options. The cartons featuring “Incredibles” characters allow consumers to #unmaskyourincredible with a mask on each box. So, whether you’re headed back to school to discover your own super powers or navigating day-to-day heroics, you can now do it confidently with the softest everyday tissue. Now Kleenex® offers a new way to get clean with NEW Kleenex® Wet Wipes. Kleenex® Brand is proud to be the Official Facial Tissue of the WALT DISNEY WORLD® and the DISNEYLAND® Resort. Visit comand follow us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more.
- McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 25 million customers every day. Nearly 90 percent of McDonald’s14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter @McDonalds and Facebook www.facebook.com/mcdonalds.
- Sleep Number Corporation, the leader in sleep innovation, delivers the best quality sleep through effortless, adjustable comfort and biometric sleep tracking. Sleep Number’s proprietary SleepIQ®technol ogy platform – one of the most comprehensive databases of biometric consumer sleep data – is proving the connection between sleep and wellbeing. With breakthrough innovations such as the revolutionary Sleep Number360® smart bed, Sleep Number is redefining the future of sleep and shaping the future of health and wellness. To experience better quality sleep, visit one of the over 550 Sleep Number® stores located in all 50 states or com. For additional information, visit our newsroom and investor relations site.
- Zillow will feature the Parr family home. Just like with other homes on Zillow, fans can explore interior and exterior images of the Parr’s home as well as detailed property information. As a bonus feature, a video walkthrough of the home will be available on Zillow’s Facebook page. Zillow® is the leading real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help. Zillow serves the full lifecycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition to Zillow.com, Zillow operates the most popular suite of mobile real estate apps, with more than two dozen apps across all major platforms. Launched in 2006, Zillow is owned and operated by Zillow Group (NASDAQ:Z and ZG) and headquartered in Seattle. Zillow is a registered trademark of Zillow, Inc.