Published on January 4th, 2018 | by gareth0
Optimus Primal Arrives For Transformers: Forged To Fight
Transformers fans will love this.
To kick off the beginning of an all-new year, Kabam revealed today, that players can now add the fan-favorite Optimus Primal to their team in Transformers: Forged to Fight. Some details on the new fighter can be found below:
Signature Ability – Isn’t That Just Prime
Optimus Primal hopes for the best, but always prepares for the worst. Damaging Debuffs have shorter durations and recover health when they expire.
- Damaging Debuffs expire 8% faster for each Armor Buff on Optimus Primal. Optimus Primal gains 1~5% of his max Health each time a Bleed on him expires.
Special 1 – Law of the Jungle
Optimus Primal launches into the air to bring justice to his foes.
- If Optimus Primal has received any Bleeds this fight he will inflict Bleed on the opponent that deals 30~38% of Attack over 4 seconds. The strength of the Bleed increases by 20% for each Bleed inflicted on Optimus Primal this fight.
Special 2 – Beast Warrior
The quickest way to peace, is to end the battle quickly.
- 50% chance each sword hit to inflict Bleed, Dealing 40~60% of Attack as damage over 5 seconds.
Special 3 – Gorilla Warfare
When it comes to dealing with Predacons, sometimes brutal is best.
- Optimus Primal’s rage grants him the maximum amount of Armor Buffs.
- 100% chance to inflict Attack Down, reducing the opponent’s Attack Rating by -20% for 32 seconds.