Published on February 15th, 2017 | by gareth0
Guts And Glory: Graphic Gameplay Video
This game had me laughing constantly to the point I was almost ashamed of how morbid my humor was. If you have ever played Happy Wheels you know what to expect so here is some of my graphic gameplay from my first session with the game which is releasing on 2/16/17 on Steam. The footage is graphic in part so those who are easily offended will not want to click the play button.
Welcome to Guts & Glory
The craziest game show on earth, where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death, for glory!
The objective is simple: Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you.
Dodge spinning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and a growing list of other hazards—while navigating insane tracks set in a wide variety of environments. A game full of LOLs and WTFs and OMGs, where failing can be just as much fun as winning. Do it to prove your awesomeness. Do it for the laughs. Do it for the glory!
- Physics-driven vehicles with dynamic damage and destruction
- 100% ragdoll riders, with realtime dismemberment and blood (guts coming soon!)
- In-Game Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration
- Pedestrian characters to run over (no AI yet)
- Destructible props and environments: smash through windows, fences, etc.
- Loads of Hazards: cannons, explosives, wrecking balls, circular saws and so much more
- Special Items: Mega Fans, Turbo Boosters, and more
- 4 Unique Vehicles and their associated Heroes (12 planned)
- 21 Official Tracks (100 planned)
- Community Tracks for endless new content!
- PLUS new features/content being added each month, using your feedback in the Community!