Published on January 19th, 2017 | by gareth0
Color By Disney Now Available On Mobile
This looks like fun. I know my wife will use it.
COLOR BY DISNEY APP NOW AVAILABLE FOR MOBILE DEVICES
Subscription-Based Coloring App Lets Adults Unwind with Artwork of Beloved Disney and Pixar Characters
Disney today released Color by Disney, an all-new coloring platform bringing magical moments from Disney and Pixar into the everyday lives of fans. Designed to inspire and facilitate creative expression using an extensive library of Disney art, the app unlocks hours of imaginative coloring and relaxation. Color by Disney builds on the trend of coloring books for adults and the popularity of Disney’s “Art of Coloring” book series to bring the fun and enjoyment of coloring to users on the go.
With a Color by Disney subscription, users instantly gain unlimited access to an ever-growing art collection of premium Disney and Pixar coloring images with new content added weekly.
Color by Disney is available for iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices. App features include:
- Hours of Disney Magic: Experience the joy of capturing the most memorable Disney and Pixar moments through a world of color.
- Infinite Creative Expression: Hundreds of design and character combinations ranging from modern classics like “Frozen” and “Moana” to iconic films like “The Lion King” and “The Little Mermaid” to Pixar favorites like “Brave” and “Monsters, Inc.”
- Film-Inspired Effects: Add a dash of pixie dust with an extensive collection of classic film-inspired color palettes, special gradients and fun filters, including glitter and watercolors.
- Share Options: Connect the app to social media networks to showcase and share magical masterpieces.
- Instant Access: Color by Disney is an always-on service providing hours of engagement for users taking a break from their daily grinds.
- Subscription Plans: Three subscription packages are available: one week all-access for $2.99, one month all-access for $7.99 or a year all-access for $39.99. Try Color by Disney with a seven-day free trial.