Published on April 6th, 2016 | by gareth0
Dirty Bomb Gets A Big Update
Fans of the free-to-play online shooter, Dirty Bomb, developed by Splash Damage® Ltd., have reason to rage in the best way possible with the launch of its biggest update of the year so far, ‘Rogue en Vogue’ – available today!
Taking place over five weeks, the latest update comes filled with a sh#t ton of new features as players help Aimee hack into the MercSERV database to uncover who assassinated her client, Max Bashki.
In addition to all of the new features, ‘Rogue en Vogue’ also marks the introduction of an all new Merc, Aimee, adding to the Dirty Bomb roster of kickass characters for players to choose from to build out their squad.
Here are some of the other cool features included in this update:
- Help Aimee reveal which Merc in Squads is the Culprit;
- Unlock exclusive Trinkets and Limited Edition Loadout Cards;
- Decryption Cycles – a limited-time event currency where players earn them by playing in matches, completing special Missions and can also buy them with the existing in-game currency, Credits;
- Unlock a number of items including the unique Culprit Case at the end of the event for an exclusive Loadout Card featuring a Limited Edition skin for the Culprit
- Acquire ‘Suspect Equipment Cases’ for the chance to obtain Limited Edition Suspect Loadout Cards for Mercs on rotation each week, and three unique Weapon Trinkets depicting levels of MercSERV security
- New Cash Shop additions only available for the event, such as the Suspect Elite Cases ($4.99), Skullsplitter Trinket ($4.99) and the Vengeance Obsidian Pack ($14.99)
We’d love for you to help us share the news about this kick-ass update for Dirty Bomb. Please see the release below for additional details and assets.