Published on December 7th, 2015 | by gareth0
Target And Star Wars Team Up To Take Los Angeles By Storm
In anticipation of the upcoming film “The Force Awakens,” Target is giving media, fans and families the ultimate opportunity to make more Star Wars memories with the Target & Star Wars Galactic Experience at L.A. LIVE. The event will feature stunning dome structures that come together to form an otherworldly and interactive Star Wars experience.
The Target & Star Wars Galactic Experience will be free and open to the public from 10am – 10pm on December 12 and 13.
- LEGO Master Builders Dome – Be among the first to help LEGO Master Builders create “The Force Awakens” TIE Fighters
- Galactic History Dome – Take an exclusive journey through Rancho Obi-Wan’s collection – some of the coolest and rarest Star Wars products and memories in the history of the franchise
- Use the Force Dome – The Force is strong in this dome! Use the Force, for real. Battle your opponents and race across the desert to BB-8
- Galaxy Show Dome – Journey through the galaxy and discover hidden Star Wars constellations
- Origami Building – Make your very own Star Wars origami
- Shop exclusive Star Wars gear and experience 17,000 square feet of Star Wars fun
For more event information, visit: www.lalive.com/targetstarwars
Hi-res event rendering available upon request.
WHEN: Media availability hours:
December 12, 10am – 4pm
December 13, 12pm – 4pm
WHERE: L.A. LIVE
777 Chick Hearn Court, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Join over 27,000 Passionate and fun Star Wars fans for the best in Star Wars news, discussions, fandom, and more simply by clicking the image below.