Published on October 29th, 2015 | by gareth0
Knott’s Merry Farm Christmas Celebration Details
A Southern California Holiday Tradition, Knott’s Berry Farm’s seasonal event Knott’s Merry Farm will celebrate the Christmas season November 21 through January 3, 2016. The holiday event includes park-wide lavish decorations, Santa, Snoopy, live entertainment, festive food, and a shopping wonderland filled with local artisans.
A few highlights of our joyous event:
- No visit to Knott’s Merry Farm is complete without catching a performance by the world famous beagle, Snoopy as he performs an ice spectacular, Merry Christmas, Snoopy! inside of the 2,100 Charles M. Schulz Theatre. In this exciting new show filled with whimsy and spectacular skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season, including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival, and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
- Expanded: When the sun sets on the Farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town will twinkle to the beat of holiday music while snow gently falls. This year, snow falls across even more of Ghost Town, from the School House to the Saloon and down to the Assay Office.
- Back by popular demand, the Ghost Town and Calico Railroad celebrate Christmas on Engine 41. Climb aboard a vintage railcar and meet an ever-changing group of Ghost Town residents eager to share their Christmas plans and songs with you.
- Experience a unique live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi in an intimate setting of the historic Bird Cage Theatre.
- When the sun sets on the Farm, Calico Stage lights up with the celebration of the season in Snoopy’s Merriest Tree Lighting. Join us for a musical, whimsical tree lighting featuring a cast of Toy Soldiers, Snowmen, Elves and America’s most famous beagle, Snoopy!
- The toe tappin’, hand clappin’, comedy and bluegrass of Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies continues their Knott’s Merry Farm residency this holiday season in the Birdcage Theatre on select nights. Plus, the upbeat blue grass quartet, the Ghost Town Miners, make their eagerly awaited return to the Fireman’s BBQ stage. Southern California’s finest live bluegrass bands can only be seen at Knott’s Merry Farm.
Additionally, Knott’s offers FREE admission with their 26th Annual Military Tribute Program and 22nd Annual Fire and Police Recognition Days.
- Military Tribute Program: Knott’s Berry Farm pays tribute to U.S. veterans, retired and current military personnel with free park admission during its Veteran’s celebration November 1, 2015 through December 20, 2015. This offer is valid to all past and present armed forces personnel and one guest. Six additional tickets may be purchased at a discounted rate of $25 each from November 1 – 20 and for $30 from November 21- December 20. Knott’s will also conduct a special flag ceremony at Park opening on Veteran’s Day honoring all those who have served our country. For information, call Knott’s at (714) 220-5200 or visit knotts.com.
- Fire and Police Recognition Days: As a thank you to all fire and police personnel in our community, Knott’s Berry Farm will once again be hosting Fire and Police Recognition Days. From November 30 through January 31, 2016, Knott’s will offer free theme park admission for fire and police personnel and one guest. From November 30, 2015 through January 3, 2016 up to six additional tickets can be purchased for only $30 each. January 4 – 31 up to six additional tickets can be purchased for only $25 each. Fire or law enforcement ID is required. For information and promotion details visit knotts.com.