Published on March 8th, 2013 | by gareth0
ASTRO GAMING Now Offering Gamer Apparel
Press release to start then check out the video.
Critically Acclaimed Studio Known for Professional Grade Audio Products Sets Sights on
Gamer Closets, Wardrobes, Dressers, Hampers and Floors!
SAN FRANCISCO – March 8, 2013 – ASTRO Gaming, a division of Skullcandy, Inc. (Nasdaq: SKUL), and creators of premium video gaming equipment for professional and hardcore gamers, today announced the launch of an entirely new casual apparel line designed specifically for gamers. Long known for its unique, high-styled urban aesthetic, ASTRO Gaming believes that gamers want products that allow them to proclaim their passion stylishly while still providing unique functionality. ASTRO Gaming’s new apparel line, like its critically acclaimed headsets, provides a bridge between looking good and being useful.
“We’ve long felt that many other popular pastimes, activities and sports have entire industries devoted to providing unique attire to their faithful – attire that says, “I belong to this group!” Unfortunately, there is no such equivalent in the gaming world,” said Aron Drayer, Director of Marketing, ASTRO Gaming. “We want to change that. We’re aiming to provide gamers with comfortable and unique looks that function just as well in or out of the house — products that can function as accessories and look good while doing it.”
ASTRO Gaming’s new line of gamer apparel is available now at http://www.astrogaming.com/apparel-bags While initially limited to an assortment of wool beanies, urban hats, printed men’s and women’s tees, crews and zip hoodies, ASTRO Gaming has plans to significantly expand and innovate the line going forward.
New ASTRO Gaming Gamer Apparel:
· Classic Beanie ($19.99) & Graphite Beanie ($28.99)
· Lockup New Era Snapback Hat (Black or Grey – $34.99)
· 5 Panel Hat (Ripstop Black or Urban Camo – $24.99)
· Women’s V-Neck Dot Matrix (Indigo or Tahiti Blue – $20.99)
· Women’s Monogram T (Charcoal Heather or Royal Blue – $21.99)
· Wrecking Crew T (White or Orange or Navy – $28.99)
· Blaster T (Black or White – $28.99)
· Circuit T (Black or White- $28.99)
· Monogram Crew (Black or Silver – $44.99)
· Lockup Zip Hoodie with Thumbholes (Navy or grey – 44.99)
· Lockup Heavy Zip Hoodie with Thumbholes (black or denim heather – $59.99)
For more information about ASTRO Gaming, its critically acclaimed audio products or its new line of gamer apparel, please visit www.astrogaming.com