Published on June 1st, 2008 | by simeon0
James Pattersons Women’s Murder Club Comes to PC
Murder comes to the PC
A morning jog presents a chilling find, and a new wave of fear descends upon San Francisco. In this dramatic new interactive seek-and-find adventure based on author James Patterson’s best-selling novels, you become detective, medical examiner and journalist as you seek to stop a killer and expose the truth. Using your brain and your eyes to find the hidden objects is only the beginning. Featuring nine investigations, brain-bending puzzles, strikingly beautiful artwork and a spine tingling, all-new storyline, Women’s Murder Club: Death in Scarlet will have you racing to the finish to discover the killer.
• All New Women’s Murder Club Storyline – Created by author James Patterson in conjunction with award-winning game designer Jane Jensen, this original storyline will have players on the edge of their seats.
• Beloved Characters Featured – Fans and causal gamers alike play as the characters created in the best-selling Women’s Murder Club books.
• Award-Winning Game Designer – Designed by award-winning designer Jane Jensen in conjunction with James Patterson.
• 18 Unique Locations – Players will hone their skills in a wide range of beautifully rendered settings including Forensics Lab, Police Headquarters, Deadlines Coffee Shop and more!
• Nine Unique Investigations – Each investigation includes new puzzles to solve in addition to challenging seek and find levels.
• Breathtaking Artwork – Amazing graphics capture the spectacular beauty and gritty heart of modern urban life in San Francisco.
• Retail Bonus Includes – an exclusive novella — an extension of the game’s interactive storyline — as well as exclusive teaser chapters of Patterson’s next Women’s Murder Club novel, The 8th Confession, in advance of its April 2009 debut.